Get Your Alcohol

State Resources


Importing or Wholesale License
Importing or wholesale licenses may be obtained by the Nevada Department of Taxation. All questions regarding importing or wholesaling should be directed to the Dept. of Taxation. Local governments may also require a local license for wholesaling — local licensing agencies by county and city.Carson City: (775) 684-2000
Las Vegas: (702) 486-2300
From out of state: 1 (866) 962-3707
Website:  Nevada Department of Taxation
Authority: NRS §369General Information (PDF)

Retail Liquor License

(For taverns, lounges, package sales stores, restaurants, grocery stores, etc.)Retail liquor licenses are issued by the county or city where the establishment is located.

Government Forms


Fingerprinting Resources